Dog Fences & Kennels
All dogs need time to play outdoors, socialize with other pets, and explore their terrain. Dog fences allow owners to train them without leaving their own backyard, and can prevent animals from getting lost or stolen.
Benefits at a glance:
- Keeps dogs from getting lost or stolen
- Assists with house training and socialization
- Humane alternative to underground electric wire
- More bonding time with your pet outdoors
- Adds attractive resale value to your home
Above ground fences are a more humane option for your pet, as shock collars (attached to underground electric fencing) have been shown to traumatize dogs, causing emotional distress.
Materials and styles vary incredibly, from simple chain link to ornamental fencing. Call us to discuss your pets and what might suit them, and you, best.
Dog Fences Gallery