- (828) 665-8900
- Mon - Fri: 8:00 - 4:30
Learn More Now!
Benefits Of Ornamental Steel Gates
- Ornamental gates are available in both steel and aluminum and each has it’s own benefits.
- The steel pickets on our ornamental gates are among the most durable, making them a secure obstacle for animals, burglars, and vandals.
- These custom gates are known for the intricacy of their designs and careful attention to detail. Homeowners and businesses can customize the gates however they want, but some popular options include ornamental flairs, filigrees, symbols, and family crests.
- Ornamental fences and gates provide extra value to properties with carefully manicured lawns and gardens. They also let the property owner showcase their landscaping to passersby. The classic beauty of this custom gate serves as a striking complement to well-tended gardens and will improve the value of your home.
Benefits of Ornamental Aluminum Gates
- Aluminum driveway gates are much less expensive than wrought iron and can simulate the look of iron without the high price tag. If you want a very ornate, elaborate gate, the cost of wrought iron might be prohibitive but in aluminum, the same design style may fall within your budget.
- Gates made of aluminum are lightweight, making them much easier to open than wrought iron. While this might be less of an issue with automatic gates, a time may come when you have to open those gates without the benefit of electricity. Aluminum also causes less wear and tear on the tracks and rollers of sliding gates and on the hinges of swinging gates. The automated opening system may last longer with aluminum because of the lighter weight materials.
- Aluminum does not rust, eliminating the maintenance necessary for the upkeep on wrought iron which can involve cleaning, sanding away rust, treating with rust inhibitor, priming with rust-roof primer and finishing with rust-proof paint. Aluminum driveway gates are practically maintenance free and typically come with an enamel coating that can stand up to the elements without chipping, cracking or flaking.
Benefits of Doing Business With Asheville Fence
- Asheville Fence started back in 1965 when Ford Mustangs ruled the roads and the Beatles ruled the airways. We’ve learned a lot in our 5 decades of experience.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we have an office and staff to help you instead of working out of our homes or trucks. This makes it convenient to do business with us.
- Asheville Fence has over 30 employees who are each deeply experienced. Our employees go through constant classes to stay up on the latest trends in the fence business.
What Our Customers Say
My wife and I are very pleased with our experience of purchasing our privacy fence from Asheville Fence. From Scott's sales call and estimate to the excellent job that Gabriel, Whit and Cody did at our house. The work site was neat and tidy and they were all very professional, polite, friendly, and answered all my questions. Will highly recommend for all to consider when looking for fencing. Thanks again all!
We could not be more pleased with our new fence and every interaction we have had with the wonderful folks at Asheville Fence. Austin, the Sales/Project Manager, was very knowledgeable and patient with our questions. He understood that the fence was not only a "big" purchase for us, but one that would be in place for decades. Because of this, he took the time to consult with us more than once on the possible variations our fence line could take.
Thanks for the job well by the fence team of Jeremiah, Ricky and Colby. They were very polite, knew exactly what they were doing and wasted no time in doing their job. They make a fantastic team and they really enjoy working together. They like to work which is a rare thing to see in a lot of businesses.
500+ ft chain link fence installation went really well. Team that came out had it up in three days. Fence is strong and would get them to build another.
The workers from Asheville Fence did a fantastic job on our replacement fence. Our yard is uneven but we wanted the fence to be level. We explained that we would come back afterward with additional dirt to fill the voids, and they installed the fence exactly the way we wanted. We could not be more happy with the results!
My personal experience with Asheville Fence would get a SIX STARS if there was one! Please, do yourself a favor and give them a chance to fulfill your fencing needs. You will not be disappointed!
Great people and high quality work. If you go with someone else you'll be disappointed.
In this day and time you don't find many companies that treat your project like it's something taking place at their own home or business. I love the fact that the owners are still personally working in the business and are available to speak with.Thank you for quality work and awesome customer service!!